Goals and Objectives
- Ensure that each and every student at Chief Leschi schools has the resources and means to reach their full potential.
- Establish and maintain a means of communications with families, schools, and
- Ensure students recognition not only within the school but within the greater community.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
- Develop projects or programs that support or enrich the curriculum.
- 6. Establish relationship with students, staff and teachers to ensure their needs and desires are heard and
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the Native American culture taught throughout the school.
- Ensure the parents and community know and understand the school's safety and emergency procedures.