Peachjar Information for Community Organizations
Chief Leschi Schools Protocol for E-Flyer Approval
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for digital distribution:
- Please note, each flyer will have the following disclaiming added to every flyer: This program is not sponsored by Chief Leschi Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
- Support Chief Leschi Schools Mission and Vision statements, be of intrinsic value or enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community of Chief Leschi Schools in a positive manner.
- Must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for our students.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization, but should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
- No fundraising flyers are allowed from groups outside the school.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 3 MB in file size.
- Not directly conflict with Chief Leschi Schools programs.
- Have approval from our facilities department (if using Chief Leschi Schools facilities) prior to posting and distributing the flyer to our community. • Originate from a non-profit organization.
Chief Leschi Schools will not approve flyers that contain the following:
- Are lewd, slanderous, or libelous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of our schools.
- Position our schools on any side of a controversial issue or prevent our schools to not maintain a neutrality on any political or religious issue or would create an appearance of favoritism on said issues.
- Discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.