New Student Enrollment
NEW ENROLLMENT OPENS JULY 1, 2021!
You can access your application online here.
Required documents you will need to complete your application:
- Birth certificate
- Tribal ID (federally recognized tribe)
- Verification of Blood quantum if not enrolled in a federally recognized tribe
- Court order
- Copy of unofficial transcript
- IEP records (if your student has one)
Please do not withdraw your child from their current school until your child has been confirmed accepted.
All applications will be accepted and filled by priority below.
- Puyallup Tribal Member
- ISEP (those enrolled in a federally recognized tribe or 1/4 total blood degree)
- Native descendent child of an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe and biological parent, but the child is not enrolled
- Non-ISEP child
Applications #3 and #4 will be accepted and filled on space availability. Those applications who qualify in these categories will be notified by August 15 if they have been accepted.