CLS Daily COVID Protocol for Students and Staff:
Students and staff who test positive for COVID-19 are required to isolate at home for 5 days. If symptoms improve and they have had no fever for the past 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications, students and staff can come back to school after 5 days.Students and staff returning to school after their 5 days of isolation:
- wear a well-fitted mask from days 6 to 10, and
- remain masked for sports and other extracurricular activities on days 6 to 10.
- CLS will continue to inform students, families, and staff when there are cases in classes or any larger outbreaks in school.
- Students and staff who show symptoms of COVID-19 are required to stay home and should get tested for COVID-19.
- Students and staff that have been exposed to COVID-19, but have not tested positive, will continue to be able to attend school/come to work provided they test daily for 5 days and continue to test negative for the virus. (“Test to Stay”).
Athletics:As a precaution and measure to prevent the spread of the virus, CLS will continue to test athletes and coaches.Testing will occur:
- The first day of practice for the week
- The last day of practice/competition for the week
These protocols will be reviewed and modified as needed in consultation with Dr. Alan Shelton, Director of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority.
n consultation with Dr. Alan Shelton, Director of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority.